Monte Vista EEC
Monte Vista Early Education Center is public school that is part of the Los Angeles Unified School district. Monte Vista EEC is a full-day preschool that operates two programs: California State Preschool Program (CSPP), and Child Care and Development Center-based (CCTR). The California State Preschool Program is funded by the California Department of Education’s Child Development Division, and it is a preschool program for children between the ages of three and five years who are from low-income families. The CCTR program offers services to 2-year-old children. The General Child Care and Development: Center Based Program and the California State Preschool Program provide quality education and care settings for the children of eligible families.
Helpful Preschool Tips
- Read to your child every day. (Make it a special time to spend together.)
- Give everything a name. (Help build comprehension skills early by expanding your child’s language.)
- Create a daily routine. (This will help your child know what to expect and be able to prepare for it.)
- Teach safety. (As your child becomes more independent, it is important to remind them to keep themselves and others safe.)
- Play- (Children learn through play.)
- Center hours: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Sign-in at time of arrival and departure.
- Notify the school at (323) 258-3842 if you are arriving after your child’s contract hours, or if your child will be absent.
- If you plan to arrive before the child's contract hours, please inform the Office Manager a day before.
- For safety, only authorized persons on your child’s emergency card and over the age of 18 will be permitted to pick up the child from our school.
Payment is due the 1st of the month for fee-paying families. Fees becomes delinquent after the 7th of the month, two-week termination notices will be given and rescinded if account is paid in full.
PARENTS WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We will like to help you and take the guesswork out of what school your child will be attending next school year in September.
We will like to extend your child’s time to remain with us until they turn 5 years old and it is time for them to go to kindergarten
We will have our students ready for Kindergarten!
- They will know their letters & numbers
- Write and identify their names
- They will know shapes
For enrollment information, please contact our school at:
Monte Vista EEC